Are you looking for best Earbuds Under 1500 which fit your ears and your earphone needs perfectly? the boAt caught that need and almost fulfilled that with their recent launch of Boat Airdopes 131.
It is very likely that you might be already aware of these earbuds and want to check if they are worthy before you buy them. You are absolutely right! These earbuds are packed with plenty of awesomeness. After a test, we are presenting boAt Airdopes 131 Review so you can buy these earbuds with a proper check.
In This Post We are going to talk about the
- Design & Build Quality of this Earbuds
- Sound Quality
- Calling Experience
- Charging Time & Battery Life
- Price Range
BoAt Airdopes 131 Review: Great Hidden Feature & More!
BoAt Airdopes 131 is a pair of wireless earbuds produced by BoAt, a company that specializes in audio and lifestyle products. It is a sleek and stylish earbud with a minimalistic design and comes in a variety of colors such as black, white, and green.
Some of the features of BoAt Airdopes 131 include:
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology for a stable connection and a long battery life
- Touch controls on the earbuds for easy access to music and phone Controls
- Ergonomic design for a comfortable fit
- IPX4 water-resistant rating for protection against sweat and water splashes
- Up to 3 hours of playtime on a single charge, with the included charging case providing an additional 14 hours of playtime
- Easy one-step pairing with automatic power-on and power-off
BoAt Airdopes 131 is a lightweight and compact earbud that is ideal for on-the-go use. It is suitable for listening to music, taking calls, and interacting with voice assistants such as Siri or Google Assistant.
What’s We Get In The Box?
As we Unboxed the Package We See:-
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x One Year Warranty Card
- 1 x pair of Ear-Buds 1 x Charging Case
- 2 x Pairs of Additional Earmufs
- 1 x Charging Cable (Type-C)
In terms of build quality of this Earbuds, the Charging Case Comes with Shiny Plastic Build and In the front of the Charging Case you gonna see a boat brand logo Plus Battery Life Indicator.
And On the bottom of the Charging Case you gonna see a Type-C Charging Port, the Charging Case are Quite good Compact and Sleek Design according to price range.
When we Carry this Earbuds Charging Case we gonna not feel that we carry a cheap Earbuds but one thing I noticed after using for a few days the Charging Case Getting Easily Scratches.
The Earbuds look as similar as Airpods and Comes With Press Button Function that really not Expected or going to use in . This Earbuds comes with Stem Shape Design and Light-weight.
This Airdopes Are Build Quality is Similar as Charging Case of this Earbuds and On the Earbuds You Gonna get a Press Controls Button and little down of this button controls a light indicator, that makes this Earbuds a quite Trendy Look.
How is boAt Airdopes 131 different from boAt Airdopes 131 Marvel Edition?
BoAt Airdopes 131 is a sleek and stylish earbud with a minimalistic design. It comes in a variety of colors such as black, white, and green. It features Bluetooth 5.0 technology for a stable connection and a long battery life. It also has touch controls on the earbuds for easy access to music and phone controls.
On the other hand, BoAt Airdopes 131 Marvel Edition is a special edition earbud that is designed in collaboration with Marvel Comics. It features a Marvel-themed design and branding, with characters such as Spider-Man, Iron Man, and Captain America. It has the same technical specifications as the regular Airdopes 131, including Bluetooth 5.0 and touch controls. However, it comes in a Marvel-themed packaging and includes a Marvel-themed case.
In summary, the main difference between BoAt Airdopes 131 and BoAt Airdopes 131 Marvel Edition is the design and branding. The Marvel Edition is a special edition earbud that is designed in collaboration with Marvel Comics and comes in a Marvel-themed packaging. Both models have the same technical specifications and features.
Button Controls & Commands
Although it is very common, earbuds come with touch controls. Each earpiece has a MFB area indicated by the boAt icon at the top. The earbuds are perfect for those who don’t like traditional-style earbuds. BoAt Press earbuds are easy to control.
|Voice Assistant||Long press the MFB on either Earbuds for 2 seconds to activate the voice Assistant|
|Answer Incoming Call / Hang Up||Single press the MFB on either earbud to answer an incoming call and once again to hang up an on-going call|
|Reject Call||Long press the MFB for 2 seconds to reject incoming calls.|
|Play & Pause||Single press the MFB on either earbud to play a song or to Pause One|
|Next Track||When playing music, double press the right earbud’s MFB in order to skip to the next song on the playlist|
|Previous Track||When playing music, double press the left earbud’s MFB in order to return to the previous song on the playlist|
The earbuds have IWP technology which allows the earbuds to be instantly connected to the last paired device as we open the Case and it provided a bluetooth range within a distance of 8-10 meters.
In terms of Sound Quality, this Earbuds perform a quite decent Good. Personally I have not Expected this Earbuds could give such Performance.
The details of Sound a quite good and Trable of this Earbuds according to price range is quite good but the Bass of this Earbuds are not Satisfied me. Othe The Trable are crispy and Clear You Gonna Hear.
Personally while using this Earbuds i have not feel any distortion about the sound, if you listen in the Full Volume of Earbuds. The Loudness of This Earbuds are really optimised.
In terms of Calling Experience, the Calling Experience are quite good comparing price range and not the 100% background noise cancellation but around (70-80)% are cut off.
In terms of gaming, yes you can play a game using this Earbuds and plus you are not gonna feel any lag in between Gaming Time. Compare Price Range this Earbuds not provide that much detailing, it should be more detailing. Although you gonna Not a feel any lag while playing games that makes me very Satisfied.
In this Earbuds they used Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity so that work awesome.
if You are Clearly Know How the Latency you Gonna get than check this out!
This Earbuds comes with 650mah battery in the Case. Which Easily Can Give 12Hours of Playtime and on a Single Charged this Earbuds last atleast 3Hours.
Pro’s & Con’s
Price Range History
the boAt has recently launched Airdopes 131 Pro on 4th July 2022 at Rs 1299/-. The highest price is 1499/- rs and the lowest price is 899/- rs. The best buy price is under 1300 Rupees.
You can get boAt Airdopes 131 Pro from the boAt website directly and on amazon. In sales, it achieves its lowest price but the difference is not worth waiting for as it is already of so much value at its price range. It is the best TWS earbuds under Rs 1500.
To Buy on Flipkart or To know Specification
To Buy on BoAt or To know Review of this Earbuds
Overall, this Earbuds comes in the Price Range of 1299/- and according to the price they provide specifications like:-
- This Earbuds comes with Bluetooth 5.0, Which give seamless connectivity.
- This Earbuds comes with Type-C Charging Port, Which is pretty impressive compare to price range this Earbuds Comes.
- And Along with this, this Earbuds comes with 650mah battery in the Case. Which Easily Can Give 12Hours of Playtime and on a Single Charged this Earbuds last atleast 3Hours.
- This Earbuds comes with 13mm driver but surprisingly the Bass compare the driver Size not top notch. Because I noticed that 6 mm driver Airdopes 441 give a great Bass Performance.
- Next thing that this Earbuds comes with Button Function not the Touch Control and Button Function feedback are good and responsive they’re Work one Press.
- You can download boAt Airdopes 131 User Manual – Download Here
- How to turn off boat airdopes 131 light?
To turn off the lights on your Boat Airdopes 131 earbuds, you can try the following steps:
Turn on the earbuds and make sure they are connected to your device. Find the control panel on the earbuds. This is usually a small button or touchpad on the side of the earbuds. Press and hold the control panel for a few seconds.
This should turn off the lights on the earbuds.
If these steps do not work, you may want to consult the user manual that came with your earbuds. It should provide more detailed instructions on how to turn off the lights. Alternatively, you can try contacting the manufacturer for further assistance.
- How to charge boat airdopes 131?
To charge your Boat Airdopes 131 earbuds, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Make sure that the earbuds are turned off.
2. Connect the charging case to a power source using the provided micro-USB cable.
3. Place the earbuds in the charging case. You should see a red light on the case indicating that the earbuds are charging.
4. Leave the earbuds in the charging case until they are fully charged. This can take up to 2 hours.
5. When the earbuds are fully charged, the red light on the charging case will turn off. You can then remove the earbuds from the case and use them as normal.
It's important to note that the earbuds may not charge properly if they are not placed in the charging case correctly. Make sure that the earbuds are fully seated in the charging case and that the charging pins on the earbuds are aligned with the charging pins in the case.
If you are having trouble charging your Boat Airdopes 131 earbuds, try the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Check that the charging case is properly connected to a power source.
2. Check the micro-USB cable for any damage or loose connections.
3. Make sure that the earbuds are placed in the charging case correctly.
4. If the charging case is still not charging the earbuds after trying these steps, try charging the earbuds with a different micro-USB cable or power source.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.